Friday, January 28, 2011

Birthday in the air

So, stress is over! Yesterday I finished my tests for this term. Last september I started with an part-time education to get a degree in English. It's really fun to do, but this week was a little bit stressfull. Actually, it is not really finished, because next Thursday I will have an oral test and a listening test. But for these tests I can't learn, it's just about acquired skills so there will be time for other activities!!
In a week full of learning you need some relaxation and of course I made some cards. Today I like to show this one.

I used the Teeny trees from Waltzingmouse stamps and Up, Up & Away from Papertrey Ink.
Paper is from Jillibean and Sassafras Lass.

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet card. Love the hot air balloons.

    Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!