Monday, January 24, 2011

A start!


In February 2010 I started with making cards with scrap paper and stamps. Without any knowledge I have found my way through cardmaking-land. On the WWW I found the most beautiful and inspiring cards. I try to develop myself with the help of many bloggers who show their work and technics, You Tube and many brands of papers and stamps!So maybe, now it is the time to show something of my own work! But to be honest it feels scary...
My first card to show is made with Indie Girl from Sassafras Lass. It is very simple, but I think my style is: less is more!

1 comment:

  1. A cute first card! I made it back here, starting with your posts in 2019 and looking aaaaall the way through your blog :D
    So many great posts and lovely cards! You've got a new follower (#62) on Bloglovin' in me and I'm looking forward to your next posts :)
    Best wishes from southern Germany!
    Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!