Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WMS Sketch Challenge # 36

Hooray hooray, finally the sun is shining here after many grey days!! Spring is coming! So I made a card for the WMS Challenge #36  with some spring colours! This is the sketch for this week:


Two weeks ago I get the flower die by Marianne Design. It is a set from 5 different sizes and I used it for many times till now. I die cut the flowers with Basic grey Hopscotch.
 I stamped the background with the WMS Off beat background in Pear green. The sentiment from Teeny trees is stamped on the smallest of Labels 1 by Spellbinders. The frame for labels 1 is stamped with the PTI set.


I think I'll send this card to my sister who lives and works in Brazil!! Thanks for visiting and hopefully you can enjoy sunshine as well for today! 


3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun, springy card! I love the flowers you made and the stitching is so pretty! Thank you for joining us at WMSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I adore the little label 1 the most. It is so very sweet. This card brings a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! what wonderful flowers and colors! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!