Thursday, April 21, 2011

Doilies

Last week I received my order from scrapbookdepot with a lot of stuff. Unfortunately I didn't have a camera that so I wasn't able to make a picture of it. I ordered papers and chipboard images from Crate Paper - Emma's shoppe and papers from Jillibean's blossom soup! I love the colors. And I have been fallen in love with the doily stamps from My Mind's eye Stella & Rose. This week I made a 'new' start with cardmaking after many weeks... And hopefully also a new start with this blog!

I'd like to show two birthday cards I made with the doily stamps. First one is made in red and pinks. I stamped the background with text-it from Waltzingmouse and antique linen ink. For the red and pink I used Versamagic inks.
For the second card I used Memonto Dewdrops. Those are wonderful inks and they don't color your stamps. So the stamps are still clear after using! 





Thanks for your visit! 

3 comments:

  1. Hoi Gerdine,

    Wat een geweldige doilies-kaarten heb je gemaakt! Leuk die lintjes om ze af te maken, en wat een goede tip van de inkt! Ik gebruik veel colorboz maar daar blijft vaan wat van achter op de stempels, zo zonde!

    Fijn paasweekend alvast!
    Groetjes,
    Marit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super kaartjes! M'n vriendin Marit - zie hierboven ;-) wees me op je blog, dat ik dat wel eluk zou vinden en dat is zeker zo! Je maakt heel veel moois! Deze doilies kaarten zijn echt geweldig!! En je houdt ook van de merken waar ik gek op ben, zag ik, geweldig, hè?! Heb je al veel Papertrey? Ik ben daar echt aan verslaagd, ze maken zo veel moois! Ik ben benieuwd naar je volgende kaartjes! Ik ga je zeker volgen!
    Groetjes, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!