Thursday, June 16, 2011

Candy shops & a baby card

As I told you we have visited Cambridge. And there were lovely shops! One of them was a real candy shop. To be honest, I really don't have a sweet tooth, but the view of all those candies was stunning.



Many other shops seemed like candy shops, because of all the beautiful stuff which was sold overthere. Off course we visited the Cath Kidston Store. I bought this beautiful wallet:
 The shops were in lovely streets with a lot of suprises.


And as card lovers, we love postboxes, don't we? And this is a much better one than our Dutch one's, isn't it?



I didn't see any papercraft shop, but I have bought some ribbon in CallyCo to use for cards. So I made a baby card with this ribbon. The background is stamped with WMS Off Beat and the paper is by Jillibean. The sentiment is by Eline Pellinkhof.



Hm, the colors are in fact more bright. But you've got an idea!

Thanks for visiting!


1 comment:

  1. Hello Gerdine,

    Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. I have become a follower on your blog to see your new creativity. Please follow my blog as well. I like your cards and it seem that you have some marvelous inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!