Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New stock

I'm back home from Cambridge, UK. We had a very nice week in a beautiful city! And it was a very useful week for the language study! For this week I have totally dived into the books for the tests this week and next week. But there are some small gaps for relaxing in on my 'atelier' with all the paper stuff and so on! It is my plan to make some cards to have in stock. Today's cards is (again!) made with Emma's shoppe. The background is stamped with WMS - Off beat in sunflower yellow. I don't have a stamp to frame the label nr 4, so I made my own by using a stamp from the PTI Vintage labels 1.



The sentiment stamp is part of a set by Artemio and I have bought it at Crafts and Things in Antwerpen, Belgium. I love this set, because of the nice font and the Dutch sentiments (congratulations). I don't like most of the Dutch sentiment, because of the font. So if anyone can design something in a WMS or PTI style in Dutch, I will be your first client!


Back to work for today! Thanks for coming by! 

2 comments:

  1. Hoi Gerdine,

    Wat een prachtige kaart heb je gemaakt! Je Emma's shoppe papier is zeker bijna op, of heb je flink ingeslagen? En ik sluit me helemaal aan bij je wens voor Nederlandse tekststempels, misschien moeten we maar eens rond de tafel zitten en zelf wat ontwerpen....er is denk ik best markt voor!

    Groetjes,
    Marit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaaa, ik vind deze kaart ook heel mooi! Vrolijk papier. Is het gele wel designpapier of een achtergrondstempel?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!