Monday, July 18, 2011

With sympathy

Before I left for children's camp I had to make a 'with sympathy' card for someone who lost her mother. I agree with many card makers that those cards are the hardest to make. But I'm very satisfied with the result. The idea of the sketch is the same as I did before.





Okay, back to work now in our living room!



Stamps: WMS Off Beat, Text-it, MME Stella and Rose
Ink: Antique Linen (ranger), Memento Tuxedo Black, Paris Dusk and Peart Tart
Paper: Bazzill Basics
Other: sewing machine, thread 

3 comments:

  1. Helaas moeten we soms van zulke kaarten versturen. Ik ben ervan overtuigd, dat ze kan waarderen, dat je aan haar denkt.

    Het is een prachtexemplaar geworden!!!
    Groetjes, Judith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een prachtige kaart Gerdine! Die doilies blijven plaatjes!

    Groetjes,
    MArit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooi kaart, Gerdine, prachtige kleuren.
    Groetjes, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!