Monday, August 29, 2011

With fantasy

I didn't have a very good idea what to make, so just used my fantasy and some stuff on my desk. And this is the result! I'm happy with it!







The ribbon was aqua/white, but the white was too bright. So I used some distress ink to make it more compatible with the card. And these flowers bringing me some summer feelings in these dark days of August... Our living room has back its furniture after the renovation! To celebrate it I put some flowers on our dinner table. I'm not very creative with flowers and can't make a nice bouquet. This is a very good alternative for me!






Thanks for coming by!

Supplies:
stamps: WMS Off Beat, PTI Up, Up and away (sentiment)
Ink: distress Old Paper, memento Tuxedo Black,
Papers: October Afternoon
Others: circle and flower punch, sewingmachine, ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Wat een leuke kaart! Die vrolijke bloemetjes maken deze veelal bewolkte dag weer een beetje goed! En je eettafel boektje is prachtig, erg mooi dat houten frame!

    Groetjes,
    Marit

    ReplyDelete
  2. O, Gerdien, je bent goed op dreef. Weer zo'n super kaart. Ideeën zat, lijkt het, ook al wist je eerst niet hoe het moest worden. Errug leuk!!
    Groetjes, Judith

    PS: Je boeket vind ik ook mooi. Wit en groen, een prachtige combi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gerdine,

    Ik kan me voorstellen dat je blij bent met het resultaat!! Erg leuk kleuren en vrolijke bloemen zo! Ook het boeket is heel mooi, bijzonder met het hout erbij, top!

    Groetjes, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!