Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy Hexagons

Here I am again. Last week I attended a study week in Broadstairs, UK. I'm looking back on a wonderful week with a great group of fellow students, good teachers, a lovely host family and lots of sunhine (not a drop of rain at all!). This week was part of my Teachers Trainings Course. Little by little I get my credits done.

I'm one of the lucky teachers in secondary education who have got another week of holiday. This week will be busy with studying for my tests in June, household chorus, a little sunbathing and crafty time.

My parents have visitors from the States and they brought me some PTI goodies! Lucky me!
These cards are made with PTI's Happy Hexagons stamps and die and the sentiments are from Mini Blooms .






I'd like to link these cards to this week's challenge 'Hexagon' at the CASology blog.
Thanks for coming by!

18 comments:

  1. Wat een schitterende kaarten, de hexagons zijn super...en de teksten ook!
    Groetjes Mariken xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superdesuper!! Heel erg mooi!
    Leuk dat je zo'n fijne week hebt gehad! Nu nog hard studeren, maar wel lekker in het zonnetje!! genieten.
    Succes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke nieuwe profiel foto heb je!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoi Gerdine, ik sluit me helemaal bij de andedren aan ... SUPER kaartjes. Mooi materiaal is dit toch! Groetjes Yolanda B)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Twee super leuke kaartjes!! De hexagons blijven leuk!!
    Veel studie succes in het zonnetje!!
    Groetjes Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super leuke kaarten, Gerdine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Van je week in Engeland heb ik op FB al gezellige foto's gezien. Fijn dat het zo leuk een leerzaam was.
    De Hexagon plate en stamps heb ik ook, leuk zijn ze, hé?!

    Je hebt er mooie kaarten mee gemaakt - lekker CAS (-:
    Groetjes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOoh wat mooi is dit Gerdine! Gaaf de Hexagon. Succes met de studie verder en geniet van het zonnetje.

    Groetjes,
    marijke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oogstrelend!
    Prachtig gedaan, mooie kleurencombi en oh wat zijn die PTI produkten toch geweldig!
    Ben er zelf ook weg van, maar tja, ik vind bijna alles leuk. :-)
    Groetjes en succes met je laatste loodjes,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mooie kaarten, eenvoudig en toch veelzeggend, erg mooi.
    Groetjes, Chantal S

    ReplyDelete
  11. Echt heel mooie kaartjes! Die hexagons zijn GEWELDIG!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both of your cards are fabulous! Love the colours. Thank you for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are lovely - great colours! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, such pretty colors...I can't decide which one I like more! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love both of your cards. The colours are fantastic. Aren't you lucky to have friends who bring Papertrey Ink goodies! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love both versions! The colors in the first are fabulous! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous! Love the way you embossed the hexagons and then stamped inside them! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!