Thursday, August 14, 2014

Stripes

Still enjoying my holiday. Unfortunately, it isn't really good for productivity.  I had other plans for this summer period. But summer break isn't over yet.
These cards have been made with a mask, distress inks (the blue one) and SU ink (the pink one). I like the effect, it looks like watercolour stripes although it is made without any water. For the blue one I coloured the little mouse of Avery Elle's Storybook and gold embossed a few stars. The banner and sentiment are from Avery Elle as well. I love the outcome of this card! With this card I like to participate in the current challenge at 'Addicted to CAS'. The code word is 'Gold'. I'm not really fond of bling bling, so I used gold in a subtile way...



The pink one has the same background, but with a bit different design. I used the baby die + stamp from Papertrey and added some sequins and twine.



Before my holiday I posted a card, but I couldn't take a proper photo, so I took another on. Here it is.



Thanks for coming by!

13 comments:

  1. Drie heel mooie kaarten, Gerdine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, wat zijn ze leuk! Alledrie!!!
    Fijn weekend, groetjes, Mariken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super gave kaarten, mooi template heb je gebruikt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three lovely cards Gerdine. Love the mouse on the baby card! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooi zeg! Alledrie. Nummer twee is wel mijn favoriet, lekker basic. Geniet nog van je vakantie.
    Groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so adorable :) love the gold stars with the blue stripes in the BG :) thank you for sharing with ATCAS !

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so sweet. LOVE how you did the background stripes - they really do look like they are watercolored. The mouse is so cute!! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dit zijn wel heel leuke kaartjes. Dat muisje, is zo 'cute'. Dat heb je leuk gedaan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gerdine ik vind ze stuk voor stuk alle 3 even gaaf. Die sterren kaart had ik al gepind; de andere 2 nu ook:) Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow ben erg gecharmeerd van deze stijvolle kaartjes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What lovely cards! Great designs!
    Aimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ik loop echt achter. Zo leuk dat je weer regelmatig plaatst! Nog een voordeel van vakantie (-;

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!